Bucklodge accident

Carol Linden

Jun 16, 2024, 4:30:03 PMJun 16
to Googlegroups Pedalers
Friends of mine observed a bad accident on Bucklodge Rd yesterday. It involved multiple cars and a bicyclist. They had no other details. Does anyone have any info? Thanks, Carol
Sent from my iPhone

Doug Scott

Jun 17, 2024, 9:15:54 AMJun 17
to Carol Linden, Googlegroups Pedalers
The county reported it as multiple vehicles with something like 5 injuries, I saw no specific mention of a bicycle though many were out Saturday. It was reported to have been at Bucklodge and Moore.

Sent from my iPad

> On Jun 16, 2024, at 4:30 PM, Carol Linden <cdli...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Friends of mine observed a bad accident on Bucklodge Rd yesterday. It involved multiple cars and a bicyclist. They had no other details. Does anyone have any info? Thanks, Carol
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> --
> --
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pedalers" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pedalers/CH0P223MB0329E8C8EBDA564A73EAD953CCCC2%40CH0P223MB0329.NAMP223.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM.

Raymond Lopiccolo

Jun 17, 2024, 9:20:50 AMJun 17
to Doug Scott, Carol Linden, Googlegroups Pedalers
Damn, all this carnage on Bucklodge Rd? I had a hip replaced two months ago and just got on the bike (don’t tell the doc!) and did a couple of rides on the towpath last week. I was thinking about doing a short spin out Schaeffer and Bucklodge today… safe roads, right? Apparently not.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pedalers/E02C8137-7AC1-49A3-A9B5-7586566FAC82%40gmail.com.

Doug Scott

Jun 17, 2024, 9:28:01 AMJun 17
to Raymond Lopiccolo, Carol Linden, Pedalers pedalers@googlegroups_com
The Venn Diagram of “Safe" - road, car and bicycle yields a very small area of overlap.