Specialized Roubaix Bike for sale

brinl...@comcast.net

Jul 11, 2024, 12:45:52 PM (11 days ago) Jul 11
to pedalers Potomac
Hello all,

My wonderful horse barn owner is selling his mint condition Specialized Roubaix. The link below is from Craigs List. If you are interested and want to go directly to Bob Masek, please let me know. If you cycled in the Middleburg area, their farm is off Atoka Rd on Old Carters Mill Rd about 2 miles from Rectortown Rd. My mare Zoe lives there as well.

Cheers - Brin

Mike and Joan Divine

Jul 11, 2024, 1:16:24 PM (11 days ago) Jul 11
to brinl...@comcast.net, pedalers Potomac

If I was in the market for buying a used bike, I would want to know what model year the bike is and/or when it was purchased

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pedalers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pedalers/1742790452.1397234.1720716327573%40connect.xfinity.com.

dc.wilson

Jul 11, 2024, 1:49:30 PM (11 days ago) Jul 11
to brinl...@comcast.net, pedalers Potomac, Mike and Joan Divine
Here's a picture of a similar bike. It's a 2008 Specialized Expert on sale for $650.

p6pb24070983.jpg