Poolesville Day Sat Sept 21

Mike and Joan Divine

Jul 3, 2024, 4:56:12 PMJul 3
to Pedalers

Since many Potomac Pedalers rides start or go thru Poolesville, it might be a good idea to avoid this area for rides.  Many streets are closed in the town on Sept 21.  I also sent this info to the club email address

Carol Linden

Jul 3, 2024, 5:01:12 PMJul 3
to Mike and Joan Divine, Pedalers
Thanks Mike! We were caught by surprise by that a few years ago but successfully rerouted the ride out of town. Carol
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 3, 2024, at 4:56 PM, Mike and Joan Divine <mikeandj...@erols.com> wrote:

Since many Potomac Pedalers rides start or go thru Poolesville, it might be a good idea to avoid this area for rides.  Many streets are closed in the town on Sept 21.  I also sent this info to the club email address

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pedalers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pedalers/0fba01dacd8b%246dad19a0%2449074ce0%24%40erols.com.