Crew Shirts are in!

Al Taylor, P10 #174

May 18, 2022, 8:01:54 PM5/18/22
to pearson-boats
Thanks to all who helped with my logo issue. I just got my order of UPF 50 shirts with front and back logo and I couldn't be happier.
I have no relationship with the vendor, Mark at DryShirt.com, other than being a very happy customer. Super fast service. Paid for the order on Monday and they came in on Wednesday.ShirtFront.jpegShirtBack.jpeg

Al Taylor

May 18, 2022, 8:26:05 PM5/18/22
to pearso...@googlegroups.com
Don’t you hate it when you notice a mistake when it’s too late to do something about it? I JUST noticed I f-ed the below the waterline drawing and didn’t line up the rudder with the hull at the waterline. 🤦‍♂️

On May 18, 2022, at 8:01 PM, Al Taylor, P10 #174 <awtayl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks to all who helped with my logo issue. I just got my order of UPF 50 shirts with front and back logo and I couldn't be happier.
I have no relationship with the vendor, Mark at DryShirt.com, other than being a very happy customer. Super fast service. Paid for the order on Monday and they came in on Wednesday.ShirtFront.jpegShirtBack.jpeg

ShirtFront.jpegShirtBack.jpeg

Jeff Griglack

May 18, 2022, 9:57:01 PM5/18/22
to pearso...@googlegroups.com
I heard about this one race where you are required to have a certain amount of beer on board at the start of the race (and I think you have to finish with less).  Also, you would lose points if the crew had matching shirts.

But that looks good. :)

Jeff
| Jeff Griglack             "Jabberwocky" P-365 #269
| "Don't take life so serious, son, it ain't nohow permanent"
|                   - Walt Kelly
| 'Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this
| world, Elwood, you must be" – she always called me Elwood –
| "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
| Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me.'
|               —James Stewart as Elwood P. Dowd

Guy Johnson

May 19, 2022, 9:14:59 AM5/19/22
to pearso...@googlegroups.com