1980 Pearson 323

Nick F

May 28, 2024, 1:37:10 PMMay 28
to pearson-boats
New here as my parents just bought a 1980 Pearson 323, we put the sails up over the weekend without to much trouble. Looking for any tips/tricks for our first sail, we are stepping up from a Hobie Cat 18.
1980 Pearson 323 (2).jpg

Guy Johnson

May 28, 2024, 1:41:53 PMMay 28
to pearso...@googlegroups.com
Nick;
Welcome to the group.
It will be slower, dryer and probably easier to tack than the Hobie. Will also coast a lot farther than the Hobie (docking tip) :>)

Guy
Puffin 10M #6

Sent from Outlook