Builder's Certificate needed for documentation

Dick Robinson

May 18, 2024, 5:47:56 PMMay 18
to pearson-boats

Where might I find the builder's certificate for LIBERTY our 1975 Pearson 10M #96 ? It's missing from my records. A potential buyer wants to USGC Document the boat but a builder's certificate is needed for taking out paying passengers per the Jones Act.

George DuBose

May 19, 2024, 5:43:58 AMMay 19
to Dick Robinson, pearso...@googlegroups.com

I found that the National Vessel Documentation Center had a copy of Skylark's original Carpenter's certificate.

I was going to scan someone else's copy and change all the data, until NVDC wrote me that they had a copy of the original.

George/Skylark

On 5/18/24 11:47 PM, Dick Robinson wrote:

Where might I find the builder's certificate for LIBERTY our 1975 Pearson 10M #96 ? It's missing from my records. A potential buyer wants to USGC Document the boat but a builder's certificate is needed for taking out paying passengers per the Jones Act.

George DuBose
Wiedstrasse 16
D-50859 Köln
Germany
Mobile: +49.160.481.1234
Skype: georgedubose or call +1.347.284.6443

Video interview on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcOxW65Xe10&feature=youtu.be

Personal website:
http://www.george-dubose.com

Galleries: