Pictures of Puffin's cockpit locker

Guy Johnson

Jun 14, 2024, 8:29:08 AMJun 14
to pearso...@googlegroups.com
Inside single layer of 1708 and Divinycell core material.

This spring I gelcoated the lid and covered the non-skid area with EVA foam.
I wasn't sure about the foam until I put the lid back on the boat, I like it. Doesn't get too hot, good traction and a little bit of cushion.

Guy
Puffin 10M #6

Sent from Outlook

Jonathan Boright

Jun 14, 2024, 8:47:12 AMJun 14
to pearson-boats
Lookin' good!
I have that EVA foam on the benches of my O'Day Daysailer... and I like it a lot.
What is the non-slip coating that you have on your cockpit sole? Kiwigrip?  I'm thinking of something similar... do you like it?

Jon

Guy Johnson

Jun 14, 2024, 10:26:59 AMJun 14
to pearso...@googlegroups.com
The cockpit floor is the original Pearson non-skid pattern with the famous Pearson swirl showing. They painted the non-skid color in the mold with a brush then added the white behind it as they built the boats.

Guy
Puffin 10M #6

Sent from Outlook