new member interested in purchasing a 10M

Guy Johnson

May 27, 2022, 8:46:19 AM5/27/22
to pearso...@googlegroups.com
Our new member is interested in learning more about the 10M an is interested in purchasing one.
Please introduce yourself and tell us more about the boat you're interested in purchasing. There are several 10M owner who participate in this list, myself included.

Guy
Puffin 10M #6

Sent from Outlook

Bill Jowers

May 27, 2022, 10:42:09 AM5/27/22
to pearson-boats@googlegroups com
Good morning, I moved to CA from VA and the boat is so expensive to move I will have to sell her. I hate to do it but I have been paying for storage for almost 2 years. Contact me.
Bill Jowers
MOUETTE 10M
Boat location, CapeCharles Yacht Center

Al Taylor

May 27, 2022, 7:00:23 PM5/27/22
to pearso...@googlegroups.com
I missed where the new member is located.  I bought my 10M last November and have been fixing her up since then.
I’m happy to share my experiences with them.
Al
Moment of Truth