P36 For Sale

Robert Franklin

Apr 10, 2024, 9:14:44 PMApr 10
to pearson-boats
I thought I had listed this a month ago, but I guess not. Here goes.

$30,000 significant price drop for group members.

Listing attached.
Franklin P36 Listing 3 pgs 16 photos.pdf

Robert Franklin

Jun 4, 2024, 7:09:28 PMJun 4
to pearson-boats
I am eager to sell my P36, which is a terrific example of the 104 built. It is the UMA model although as original compared to UMA as it can be. The best feature is floor work done a few years ago in conjunction with some strengthening of the aft upper area of the keel.  All done very comprehensively, neatly and professionally.

Besides that the list of equipment is endless. The electronics may not be glamorous, for example my GPS does not have a Tesla sized screen, but everything work and is serviceable.

Bob Franklin

ps  Price now $25,000 and negotiable for an attractive (to me) buyer. The boat includes everything even Chelsea clock, Barometer, etc. As I am retiring form big boat sailing I have no retention items.

Bob Franklin