This Week: Monday Meets - June 13th & WikiWednesday - June 15th.

1 view

Dave Myers

Jun 13, 2011, 1:44:16 PM6/13/11
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everybody!

Come join us for this week's Monday Meets and WikiWednesday, each evening at 6:30-9:00pm!

On Monday we'll talk about how wikis can facilitate inter-organization collaboration.

On Wednesday we'll follow up with an inter-organization collaborative demonstration.

Join the fun!

Monday:
6:30pm - 9pm
The Mezz, NW 12th & Burnside

Wednesday:
6:30pm - 9pm
The Mezz, NW 12th & Burnside

Hope you can attend!

-dave myers

Melissa Chavez

Jun 13, 2011, 4:27:00 PM6/13/11
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Sorry to be pretty nonexistent for the last 2 months, but I've been helping plan Open Source Bridge. The conference is next week, and the 24-hour Hacker Lounge is open to the public, if you want to schedule next Wednesday's meeting there, or hold any work sessions there during the week.

And Mark, thanks for the message on OSBridge's wiki!

—Melissa

--
http://PDX.Wiki.org