Tomorrow: Install fest planning and execution

Reid Beels

Aug 19, 2011, 2:55:49 AM8/19/11
to pdxtechw...@googlegroups.com
We're kicking off the workshops tomorrow night with an install fest, social stuff, and a wee bit of intro content.
The rough proposed schedule, from an earlier planning meeting is as follows:

6-6:30 pm: Intros / get-to-know-you
6:30-7 pm: Cool things to do with code
7:00-9 pm: Install fest / Socializing

I'm planning on heading over to Collective Agency, where we're holding the workshops, after lunch tomorrow and working on documentation for the installation process on various operating systems as well as preparing a flash drive image to ease distribution. I've started an adaptation of the railsbridge install notes to our content at http://etherpad.opensourcebridge.org/pdx-tech-workshops-setup-notes, but it's far from complete at this point. Anyone who wants to join me tomorrow afternoon to hash this out would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Reid

Audrey Eschright

Aug 19, 2011, 12:04:59 PM8/19/11

On Aug 18, 2011, at 11:55 PM, Reid Beels wrote:

> I'm planning on heading over to Collective Agency, where we're holding the workshops, after lunch tomorrow and working on documentation for the installation process on various operating systems as well as preparing a flash drive image to ease distribution. I've started an adaptation of the railsbridge install notes to our content at http://etherpad.opensourcebridge.org/pdx-tech-workshops-setup-notes, but it's far from complete at this point. Anyone who wants to join me tomorrow afternoon to hash this out would be appreciated.

I can join you for this.

Audrey

Caylee Hogg

Aug 19, 2011, 12:07:12 PM8/19/11
to pdxtechw...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there too. :)

Addie Beseda

Aug 19, 2011, 1:13:18 PM8/19/11
to pdxtechw...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good!  I'm feeling a little ill, but if I'm better by this afternoon I'll probably head over there too.  Otherwise I'll be there around start time.

Don Park

Aug 19, 2011, 12:22:28 PM8/19/11
On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 11:55 PM, Reid Beels <rei...@gmail.com> wrote:
> complete at this point. Anyone who wants to join me tomorrow afternoon to hash this out would be appreciated.

I'll be there too.

Don

Amy K. Farrell

Aug 19, 2011, 2:17:34 PM8/19/11
to pdxtechw...@googlegroups.com
I'll be over a little later, probably around 4:00.

- Amy