Curriculum Follow-up

Caylee Hogg

Aug 16, 2011, 4:21:45 PM8/16/11
to pdxtechw...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

So I was hoping we could have some kind of follow-up curriculum meeting to go over our materials and maybe practice as much of our delivery as we can on Wednesday night. I'm thinking 7pm?

Venue suggestions?

Cheers,
Caylee

Jake Brownson

Aug 16, 2011, 4:40:51 PM8/16/11
to pdxtechw...@googlegroups.com
I can make that

Amy K. Farrell

Aug 17, 2011, 3:20:58 AM8/17/11
to pdxtechw...@googlegroups.com
I can offer the conference room at FlightStats again.

- Amy

Gabriela

Aug 17, 2011, 12:09:02 PM8/17/11
to pdxtechw...@googlegroups.com
Otherwise we could do it at irc or g+ hangouts...

Amy K. Farrell

Aug 17, 2011, 3:42:40 PM8/17/11
to pdxtechw...@googlegroups.com
I hear we are on for meeting at FlightStats at 7:00.

http://calagator.org/venues/202392302

I'll hang out in the lobby for about ten minutes before 7 to collect
folks. Call (503) 218-3897 for entry if you don't see me.

We can certainly add an IRC channel or g+ hangout for people who want to
participate remotely. Send am email ahead of time if you want to try this.

- Amy

Addie Beseda

Aug 17, 2011, 9:46:39 PM8/17/11
to pdxtechw...@googlegroups.com
I really wanted to come by the curriculum meeting but my cat is having *very* messy digestive issues and I need to run her to the vet before they close for the night.  Let me know if you need anything!