Curriculum Meeting TONIGHT

Addie Beseda

Aug 11, 2011, 2:47:09 PM8/11/11
to pdxtechw...@googlegroups.com
Hey all!

A reminder that we will be meeting tonight at FlightStats at 8 pm for our curriculum meeting (http://calagator.org/events/1250461207).  We're going to try to get as much set in stone for the workshop itself as possible, and seek out meeting attendees to commit to any last bits that need to be worked through.

I've written out an agenda here:
http://etherpad.opensourcebridge.org/pt-workshop-ruby-planning-meeting-1

This document is VERY wordy and is likely more than we'll actually be covering in the meeting, where we're most interested in getting down to brass tacks.  Nevertheless, I'd still like all of us to have these things in mind while we're making decisions this evening, and I figured more information was better than less.  I'm also a bit of a starry-eyed idealist about these things, so although I don't expect us to have everything even close to figured out on this first iteration, I think it's useful to have our end goals in mind.

Feel free to add any edits as you see fit, especially if you aren't able to attend the meeting but have input to contribute.  (Responding on the mailing list is fine as well)

See you this evening!

-Addie

Amy K. Farrell

Aug 11, 2011, 4:32:18 PM8/11/11
to pdxtechw...@googlegroups.com
I'll be available no later than 7:30 to let people in.

If I am not in the lobby when you arrive, call (503) 218-3897.

I'll also post this number on the door.

- Amy

Sam Livingston-Gray

Aug 11, 2011, 11:06:38 PM8/11/11
to pdxtechw...@googlegroups.com
I'm at the door, have called. Will hang out for a few more minutes, then go home, I guess...

--
(Sent from a mobile device with a tiny onscreen keyboard. As such, my email may be more terse than you've come to expect from me.)