Correct: JULY meeting cohosted with PJUG and OSCON

Thomas Lockney

Jul 18, 2015, 4:54:44 PM7/18/15
to Thomas Lockney
Hey folks,

I'm sorry to say I made a typo in my earlier emails and put "Aug" in the subject line rather than July. So, in case there is any confusion, the meeting is this coming Monday, July 20th. The rest of the details all remain the same, but for completeness, here they are again:

Date: Monday, Juy 20
Time: 7PM (come a bit early and check out the other BOFs, hallway discussions, etc.)
Location: Oregon Convention Center, room D137/138

This will be a panel discussions: Using Akka to build reactive applications and mircroservices
Panel: Henrik Engström (Typesafe), Duncan DeVore (Typesafe) and Kevin Scaldeferri (New Relic)
MC: Chris Hansen (New Relic)

You do not need to have an OSCON pass to get into the BoF.

Please come join us.