Pizza sponsorship

Thomas Lockney

Mar 31, 2015, 5:33:36 PM3/31/15
to pdxscala
Hey folks, we're looking for some additional companies/organizations to help with the pizza sponsorship for future meetings. If you or your company are interested in helping out with this, please reply to me directly (tho...@lockney.net, but please CC yas...@gmail.com & rob_n...@mac.com, too). For reference, the cost generally comes to between $150 and $200. We'd love to have a few organizations in rotation on this, so if it's something you think could be a reoccurring thing, let us know that, too. Any help in this regard is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!