sbt extremely slow to resolve dependencies

Ian Downard

Jul 3, 2015, 2:37:55 PM7/3/15
to pdxs...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to setup a new project with the play-heroku-seed in the typesafe activator, but sbt is extremely slow to resolve all its dependencies.  It's been several months since I ran play/sbt. Should I be using a non-default configuration for sbt to speed up these downloads?

Inline image 1

Ian Downard

Jul 5, 2015, 5:20:47 PM7/5/15
to pdxs...@googlegroups.com
Update: By using the command-line to 'play compile', all the packages resolved quickly.  This problem seems to be isolated to the typesafe activator ui.

Robert Norris

Jul 5, 2015, 6:34:23 PM7/5/15
to pdxs...@googlegroups.com

You might file a bug … if they're not aware of this they will probably be interested.

<image.png>

Thomas Lockney

Jul 5, 2015, 7:03:37 PM7/5/15
to pdxscala
You don't by chance have a proxy or something in the mix, do you? That would be my first guess at what's causing this.