[JOB] Scala opportunity in Portland, OR (Junior, Mid or Senior)

Jeff Weintraub

Apr 29, 2016, 12:50:53 PM4/29/16
to pdxscala

Hello!

My name is Jeff W. and I am a Recruiting Manager in Portland, OR with 15 years of experience / contacts in the software/technology space.

I have a great Scala career opportunity in PDX -- I am looking for a software engineer with functional programming language experience – Scala is preferred but will also consider Haskell, etc.

Skill Set

Scala / functional programming experience

Experience developing web-based APIs; experience with web services (SOAP or REST)

Strong SQL skills

Please email your resume to je...@mbg.com and suggest a time to chat

Thank you, Jeff