[pdxruby] [JOB] Sr. Software Engineer (Backend Rails)

Tony Seminary

Jun 29, 2021, 6:50:59 PM6/29/21
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Hi again everyone:
As I'm sure you're aware it is a busy market out there, hence my next post. If you're interested in working for a digital marketing agency and a fast-paced, fun environment with a great leader at the top of engineering, please check out this position. It's for a Senior Software Engineer and here's the role https://itmotives.secure.force.com/careers/ts2__JobDetails?jobId=a0x3q00000SVdbzAAD&tSource=.

It can be fully remote for someone living in the lower 48 states. Further, this company has a unique perk where they offer up to 8 hours per week for their engineers to do R/D non-billable work.

My contact id is to...@itmotives.com and even if you're not actively in the market, I'd be happy to have a proactive conversation with you just the same.

Highest regards,
-Tony.

Tony Seminary (he/him/his)