Ruby brightnight!

Spyder McHenry

Oct 18, 2015, 2:24:50 PM10/18/15
to pdxruby
Greetings code friends!

Tomorrow evening is ruby brightnight! We'll be getting together at Epicodus, in the smaller classroom on the East side of the building at 6:00pm. Join us as we break into small groups to work on a fun code challenge. Share your creative, ingenious, whimsical, beautiful, goofy, clever... code with the group at the end. We always have a very fun time coding in a pressure free environment getting to know new people and learn from other excellent minds.

We are always so thankful to Epicodus for graciously hosting us in their space and generously sharing their computers and projector with us. THANKS Epicodus!

This month we welcome Renew Financial as our host providing food and refreshments. This is Renew's second time sponsoring brightnight- a big supporter of our community. They are looking for great talent to continue to expand their brilliant team!

Find brightnight details on Caligator!

See you tomorrow!