[JOB] Staff/Senior Rails Engineer - Remote, Come work at Square Payroll!

Colin Curtin

Mar 2, 2021, 7:18:52 PM3/2/21
to pdxruby
Hi y'all,

I really miss living in PDX <3 Pine St.....

We're looking for kind folks to help make payroll more equitable. How?

We help businesses pay their team via CashApp, which has brought banking to the under-banked.
We also help those teammates, most of them hourly, have access to their earned wages sooner through On-Demand Pay.
We've helped very small businesses get access to healthcare through partnerships with Galileo Health, and bring other "big company" benefits to small businesses

We make bring great experiences for employers and employees both to a challenging, high complexity domain. (Not to mention all the behind the scenes filings & payments work we do)

Some of our current challenges are around data modeling, APIs, performance, and background jobs. We'd really love it if you could come in having scaled Rails systems, and help us over our current complexity scaling hurdle. We've written a lot of code & sit in Square's heroku-like bespoke infrastructure.

Thank you!