[JOB] Mid Level Rails Developer, Remote

ja...@jaredmoody.com

Oct 6, 2020, 2:30:44 PM10/6/20
to pdxruby

Hi All,

Posted in Slack as well, but I’m hiring a mid-level Rails developer to join my small team (currently 2 devs). Still working on putting together a formal job posting but pay is 90-110k, fully remote team, 40h work weeks.

The company is called Jetbuilt (jetbuilt.com), and we're building a business management platform for the Audio/Visual Industry.  We've been in business for about six years, reached profitability in year 3, and continue to grow steadily.

We're looking for someone with Rails experience who can pretty quickly jump in and help knock out small features, assist customer support in tracking down bugs, etc.

Email me if you would like to have a conversation or if you know someone who might be a good fit!

Thanks!

Jared

ja...@jaredmoody.com

Nov 23, 2020, 9:40:12 PM11/23/20
to pdxruby
We're still looking for the right person for this role, contact me if interested!

Full job posting here:

Thanks!

Jared