It's RUBY TIME ⏰

Jonan Scheffler

Aug 4, 2020, 7:42:31 PM8/4/20
to Portland Ruby Brigade
Hello Rubyists!

This month we have a special presentation delivered by one of my favorite speakers, the very essence of poise and humility: me.

I'm going to be giving a sneak preview of the talk I'll be delivering at Israel.rb later this month: Rubybender: Metaprogramming Maelstrom. We're going to walk through some of the ways we can bend Ruby for our own nefarious purposes by taking advantage of Ruby's unique ability to write itself.

As usual drinks and conversation start at 6pm, the presentation will run from 7-8pm with additional friendsing after the talk.

Looking forward to seeing you there!