[JOB] Senior Software Engineer - Remote - Come work with a growing Startup! (vouch.us)

Ben Watts

Mar 18, 2021, 1:49:30 PM3/18/21
to pdxruby
Hello Portland Rubyists!

We're looking for some Senior Software Engineers.  We've currently got a Rails monolith, but are going to be slowly extracting that into node services.  We're considering using Kafka to drive that process.

This is a business constrained by domain complexity, not scaling concerns.  Success here requires strong technical chops, as well as strong collaboration skills.

I've been working with Vouch for two years - it's been an excellent place to work, especially during the pandemic.  It's a high-growth startup that has been very successful over my time here (I was dev #3,  we're at ~25 right now, and ), but has a really good tone of caring for it's employees along the journey.  I have a ton of respect for the management, and trust them to make good, wise decisions.

I'm reaching out to the PDX group because I moved here from SF a year ago, and I'd like to try and build out more remote people in Portland.  When Covid is over, maybe we could hang out!

Covid has been hard, but Vouch has been a little island for me during the pandemic.  The people are kind, the business is doing well, and people want to do right by each other.

Please reach out if this seems interesting at all!

Direct job application: https://grnh.se/8b5a42f93us
More about the company: https://www.vouch.us/careers
Or, email me at: ben....@vouch.us