RailsBridge Docs Hackathon

Eli Duke

Feb 19, 2015, 7:00:12 PM2/19/15
to pdxruby-...@googlegroups.com
PDX Ruby Beginners!

If you are looking for an awesome introduction to contributing to an open source project, you should come to the RailsBridge Docs Hackathon!

We will be going over the intstallfest and workshop tutorials and making them better. It's going to be a great introduction to working with Github. We'll be forking and committing and pushing and submitting pull requests all over the place. And it's going to be loads of fun.

Check it out, and RSVP on Meetup.

http://www.meetup.com/Portland-RailsBridge/events/220491831/

Thanks,

Eli

nu...@epicodus.com

Feb 20, 2015, 1:29:47 PM2/20/15
to pdxruby-...@googlegroups.com
Looking forward to it. I'll reach out to a few devs to hopefully get them to contribute!