Re: [pdxruby] RailsBridge announcement at the Jan 6 Ruby Brigade Meetup

Kirsten Comandich

Jan 2, 2015, 6:27:26 PM1/2/15
to Eli Duke, Jesse Cooke, pdx...@googlegroups.com, pdxruby-...@googlegroups.com
Indeed! We always have time for announcements at the beginning of the meeting but letting us know ahead of time is great. Thanks for offering.

I do the scheduling but only with the help of friends on the pdxruby list. :)

On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 1:10 AM, Jesse Cooke <je...@jc00ke.com> wrote:

Of course! We'd love to hear how it went, what we can do to help, etc. Thanks for offering.

On Jan 1, 2015 9:51 PM, "Eli Duke" <elim...@gmail.com> wrote:
Howdy Y'all,

I don't know who does the scheduling for the Ruby Brigade Meetups, but would it be possible for me to make a quick (3-minute) announcement about RailsBridge PDX. We had an awesome first workshop a couple weeks ago and we are planning another one for early spring and I'd like to get the word out and just say a few words. I can do it right at the beginning if that's easiest.

Thanks

Eli