beginners and intermediates (dictionary?)

Jake Kaad

Jan 28, 2015, 12:11:22 PM1/28/15
to pdxruby-...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I was thinking it would be fun to have a casual meetup for burgeoning rubyists.  Everyone could bring their laptop and their projects to discuss/collaborate on.  Ideally this would be at place that serves beer and food.  (Lucky lab?)

Since most meetups are weeknights, which I work, I would love to have a meetup on a Sunday.  If there is enough interest in this, I can organize this for sometime towards the end of February.

Thanks all!

Jake

Maureen Dugan

Jan 28, 2015, 1:34:03 PM1/28/15
to pdxruby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jake! Epicodus hosts a monthly Saturday event geared towards
beginners of all levels, but we have a particular interest in helping
and troubleshooting in Ruby. We have wifi, plenty of space, standing
desks and food carts nearby.

Hope you can make it!

http://calagator.org/events/1250467623

Gina Acharjya

Feb 3, 2015, 1:57:16 PM2/3/15
to pdxruby-...@googlegroups.com

There is also a Learn PDX meetup every other thursday. I realize this is on a weeknight, but we end by 8:30. I'm also working on collaborating with Rails bridge (in talks with) and epicodus for better reach.

c.g.
Learn Ruby PDX