Epicodus Open House (7/24) and Web Development Beginners Workshop (7/30)

mau...@epicodus.com

Jul 23, 2014, 7:28:40 PM7/23/14
to pdxruby-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ruby Enthusiasts!

Epicodus is hosting an open house tomorrow (Thursday) at 208 SW 5th Ave, 5-7pm
You can RSVP here on Eventbrite: Open House RSVP

Anybody is welcome: potential students interested in attending,
employers interested in hiring, and everybody from the community who's
interested or just wants to make new friends :)

If you aren't familiar, Epicodus (www.epicodus.com) is a four month,
forty hour per week, in-person class on web development. Students
learn the full stack from the database up to the client side, using
JavaScript, Ruby, and Rails.

At the open house, we'll provide pizza and soft drinks. You'll have a
chance to meet the students, see what they've been working on, and
learn more about Epicodus.

Also, for folks interested in diving into web development, we are hosting a JavaScript Beginner Workshop on Wednesday 7/30, 6-8pm.
No coding experience is necessary! At minimum, you should be comfortable using computers. At most, you may have done some HTML and/or CSS, but aren't a professional developer.
You can RSVP here: JavaScript RSVP

Hope to see you there! And feel free to drop me a line and forward these opportunities on.