Learn Ruby PDX Meetup

Gina Acharjya

Mar 30, 2015, 5:21:38 PM3/30/15
to pdxruby-...@googlegroups.com

We will be walking through writing your own methods and classes, (chris pine book) Whatever I feel is relevant to these subjects from eloquent ruby (which is much better updated) and add more syntax for you to memorize. Feel free to bring your own projects as well.

In Chris pine's book: https://pine.fm/LearnToProgram/chap_08.html

In Eloquent ruby: chapter 7-10

We will be going over methods and objects. Dynamic typing skills and more design techniques. we've slowed down on Pine as there is a lot of stuff in the Eloquent Ruby book that can help us refine our skills. I will assign a short project to work on at the end of this meetup to bring back our next meetup.

We will also be doing more psudo code examples.

Please join the meetup to RSPV

http://calagator.org/events/1250468131
http://www.meetup.com/Learn-RUBY-PDX/events/221140240/