Epicodus Applications and Drop-In Hours

Maureen Dugan

Oct 21, 2014, 6:34:12 PM10/21/14
to pdxruby-...@googlegroups.com
Hey there future Rubyists!

We're now accepting applications for Epicodus's Winter 2015 class!

www.epicodus.com/apply.html

If you aren't familiar, Epicodus is a four month, forty hour per week,
in-person class on web programming here in Portland. Students learn
full-stack development from the database up to the client side, and
work as interns for the last month of class. We use Ruby and
JavaScript, but we try to teach broad problem-solving and design
skills that are applicable to any stack.

You can learn more at http://www.epicodus.com/students.html and on our
FAQ page http://www.epicodus.com/faq.html.

We're having open drop in hours for those interested in applying.
Tuesday, October 29, 5-6pm and the following Tuesday, November 1,
5-6pm. We're at 208 SW 5th Ave.

Feel free to email me with any questions at all!