Ruby intro workshop!

Michael Kaiser-Nyman

Oct 30, 2014, 6:49:12 PM10/30/14
to pdxruby-...@googlegroups.com, pdxruby
I've been exploring a new way to teach Ruby (and programming in
general), and I'm looking for some people to try it out on. So I'm
holding a free workshop next week to see how it goes.

If you're interested, I need to know what times work for you. Go here
and check any of the times you can make, and type your email where it
says "Name": http://doodle.com/t9fp6ntq4ah5xy7v

This is only for people who have programmed little or no Ruby before
and aren't proficient in another programming language. If you have
done no programming before, awesome! If you've dabbled a little bit
but really don't know what you're doing, that's fine too. If you
aren't sure, email me back with a little about your background and I
can tell you if it will be worth your while.