Web & PHP Magazine

Sam Keen

Jan 31, 2013, 11:54:31 AM1/31/13
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,
Anna from Web & PHP Magazine asked if I would post this to the group
and I was happy to oblige. Excellent PHP community backed magazine.

====From Anna=====
Hey everyone!

A PHP magazine for the community I hear you say?! Well that’s exactly
what Web & PHP Magazine is all about. It’s a completely free monthly
digital publication!

Let me tell you a little more about the magazine: It focuses on PHP
and web technologies, covering all the latest front and back-end
developments. There are a wide variety of features, articles and
columns written by key industry experts and innovators.

Here’s what you can find in January’s issue:

Arne Blankerts’ regular column on PHP Security.

Internet marketing entrepreneur Brian Rotsztein tells us about the “10
Social Media for Business Reality Checks”.

Regular Big Data columnist Cory Isaacson delves into the confusing
topic of database indexing.

Emmy award winning software engineer, Jonathan LeBlanc, shows us how
to build an identity extraction engine in PHP.

Michael Stowe highlights his 5 deadly programming sins.

We have a preview into MidwestPHP Conference and a teaser from the
brand new eBook OpenShift Primer by Eric Schabell.

There’s no catch, the magazine does what it says on the tin – high
quality editorial content, fun, interesting, community focused and
free! You can find us on Twitter (@webandphp), Facebook
(http://www.facebook.com/WPM.UK) and on our Google+ page.

Download January’s issue; and all of the back issues now! http://webandphp.com

Thanks,

Anna
=========

cheers,
sam

Maximillian Schwanekamp

Jan 31, 2013, 12:56:45 PM1/31/13
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
FWIW, there's also a free PHP newsletter, PHP Weekly started recently.

--
Max Schwanekamp