[JOB] PHP App Developer with Zend and WordPress experience

Cody

Jul 23, 2012, 4:10:07 PM7/23/12
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
PHP App Devs: We are looking to quickly fill a project to hire position.

We are a quickly growing local iOS development shop with a 15 year history. A majority of our clients are Fortune 500.

The ideal candidate would be ok with working on a per project basis. We'd love someone with some Zend and WordPress experience and wants to push the limits of web development.

Required Skills:
- Excellent working knowledge of PHP
- Familiar with Object-Oriented Programming paradigm
- CSS experience
- jQuery/Javascript
- XHTML/HTML
- MySQL and Oracle
- RESTful / JSON experience is a plus
- Google Maps API v3 is a plus
- Very Knowledgeable in WordPress Content Management Systems and customizing for complete client management abilities

Responsibilities:
- Further development of our internal RESTful API
- Optimize existing javascript
- Build and maintain a CMS for content distribution
- Convert MySQL to Oracle queries / interaction
- Verify security, PCI compliance experience is a plus

Qualifications:
- Must have at least 4 years of development experience
- Software Engineering / Computer Science degree is preferred
- Must be approachable and have a sense of humor
- Must be able to come onsite, NE Portland at least a few times a week

To Apply:
- Send a cover letter and resume

I hope to hear from you guys soon and can't wait to meet some of you :)

- Cody