Colloquium in December: "APIs and the Future of Open Data Interchange"

Luc Perkins

Nov 13, 2012, 5:48:49 PM11/13/12
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Dear PDX PHP folks,

My apologies up front for the self-promotion, but I'm currently organizing an event that I thought some of you might be interested in.

On Saturday, December 8th, from 11 am to 3 pm, AppFog HQ (where we hold the PHP meetups) will be hosting a colloquium-style interchange titled "APIs and the Future of Open Data Interchange," which will have as its focus the recent rise of web service APIs (à la Twitter, Facebook, Twilio, GoogleMaps, and thousands of others) and their significance in today's economy, politics, and digital infrastructure.

Here is the link to the event on Calagator:

Attendance is completely free, but please note that attendance will be by RSVP only. If you're interested in attending please RSVP to me at l...@appfog.com as soon as possible and I will put your name on the list.

Hope to see some PHP folks there!

Best,

Luc