Presenters?

Luc Perkins

Aug 22, 2012, 7:40:30 PM8/22/12
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Dear PDXPHP folk,

Thanks to a bunch of you for coming out the meetup last night! I had a great time meeting you, learned a lot, and got a wonderful introduction to the community.

At the moment, I was hoping to sign up 1-2 speakers for the meetup next month. Any and all PHP-related topics are welcome, from frameworks to business logic to testing to best practices to whatever. Please get in touch with me ASAP if you're interested in presenting.

Can't wait to catch you all next month!

Luc

Anya King

Aug 28, 2012, 11:06:45 AM8/28/12
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Luc,
What is the date for the next meetup? I want to make sure it gets on
my calendar. It was interesting to meet people and hear what everyone
is doing.
Anya