founderdating

Kris Wallsmith

Jul 29, 2012, 9:21:53 AM7/29/12
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Hi PDXPHP!

The FounderDating network is expanding to Portland and we are looking for entrepreneurial types to apply. If you are of that mind and want meet others in town and gain access to a high quality, national network I would encourage you to apply.

High Quality - members are carefully screened for quality and readiness (no recruiters, etc.) Applications and members’ identities are confidential, but a few of the folks who are part of the network are former founders or early employees from: stackmob, snapfish, Zynga, Loggly and Gilt just to name a few.
Balanced - 50% engineering & 50% non-engineering
No Idea Necessary - FD is about the people, so you don’t need to have an idea, just be ready to work on a serious side project

Read more about FD on TechCrunch and RRW and please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Kris