Presenters for the September meet-up?!?!

luc

Sep 4, 2012, 6:18:12 PM9/4/12
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

Thanks once again to the wonderful Sam Keen for his great presentation at the last meet-up, and to all of you for an incredibly interesting discussion.

I'm currently looking for presenters for the upcoming meet-up on Sept. 18th. Please contact me ASAP if you're interested!

Luc

Franz Maruna

Sep 10, 2012, 6:34:46 PM9/10/12
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
always happy to show off parts of concrete5 if you're interested.

Luc Perkins

Sep 10, 2012, 6:35:55 PM9/10/12
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Dear Franz,

That sounds great! I take it you're actively involved with Concrete5? Even if not, we'd love to hear from you!

Luc