RFC: Functional programming conference?

Alex Miller

Jul 24, 2012, 2:04:58 PM7/24/12
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
I'm considering spinning up a US-based multi-language conference for working or aspiring functional programmers.  If you might have interest in such a thing, please read this and give me some feedback:

Alex Miller
(creator of Strange Loop and Clojure/West conferences)

Lyle Kopnicky

Jul 24, 2012, 2:31:36 PM7/24/12
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like a great idea. Thanks for organizing!

Had trouble with the web page though. Filled it out (left the long-form responses empty) and hit Submit Comment. Then I got an error that said "Error: Please type a comment." I hit Back and my form was completely emptied out. So two problems: 1) I'm not sure which box it wanted me to fill in, 2) emptying out everything I already filled in is disheartening.