Tomorrow night: Zissou Society @ Janrain

Matt Youell

May 29, 2013, 3:08:21 PM5/29/13
to pdx...@googlegroups.com

New location! Same bat-time. http://calagator.org/events/1250464171

We've got Bart on the 1s and 2s... er, talking about M4, and Dave talking about ScalPL.

Something old, something new, some pizza and beer and Zissou.

See you tomorrow.

David DiNucci

May 31, 2013, 10:32:33 PM5/31/13
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Thanks all for the audience and questions!  I think there may be a few that I never got around to answering, so feel free to mail me.  More info on the book and ScalPL (and parallelism/concurrency in general) can be found on my website and blog…

I'm hoping to post a video of the talk (probably either a screen capture from the talk itself or a cleaned-up version of the same presentation) at some point, which will be linked from at least one of those sites.

Thanks!  And I look forward to the next (Winter?) meeting,
  -Dave

---

Lyle Kopnicky

Jun 21, 2013, 12:25:35 PM6/21/13
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Here are my recordings of the talks:

Enjoy! Be sure to view them in HD to see the details.

- Lyle

Matt Youell

Jun 21, 2013, 1:37:09 PM6/21/13
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Awesome, Lyle! Thanks for doing that. Maybe we should make a channel.

---

David DiNucci

Jun 21, 2013, 3:57:50 PM6/21/13
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Thanks much, Lyle!  I may try to edit some of this together with my screen capture of my talk to see if I can optimize sound, illustration, and live action.