Rebol

Matt Youell

Aug 29, 2012, 12:46:04 PM8/29/12
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Anyone interested in a REBOL talk? Better, anyone interested in *giving* a REBOL talk? :)

Lyle Kopnicky

Aug 29, 2012, 1:28:11 PM8/29/12
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
I would love to hear a REBOL talk. REBOL has long been on my list of languages to study.

I'm especially interested in how it compares to Common Lisp and its macros.

Lyle Kopnicky

Aug 30, 2012, 4:18:34 PM8/30/12
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
If people are interested, and there's time, I will volunteer to learn REBOL and do a talk on it.

Matt Youell

Sep 3, 2012, 9:39:26 PM9/3/12
to pdx...@googlegroups.com

On Thursday, August 30, 2012 1:18:55 PM UTC-7, Lyle wrote:
If people are interested, and there's time, I will volunteer to learn REBOL and do a talk on it.

I'm interested!

Lyle Kopnicky

Sep 3, 2012, 11:26:29 PM9/3/12
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 6:39 PM, Matt Youell <ma...@newmoniclabs.com> wrote:
I'm interested!

Great. I'm down for the REBOL talk, then, provided the date for the meeting works out for me, and I don't see why it wouldn't.

Igal Koshevoy

Sep 4, 2012, 2:16:49 PM9/4/12
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
I've really enjoyed Lyle's presentations on the Oz programming language at pdxfunc, and would be happy to hear him present REBOL at pdxlang.

-igal

Lyle Kopnicky

Sep 4, 2012, 6:35:12 PM9/4/12
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 11:16 AM, Igal Koshevoy <ig...@pragmaticraft.com> wrote:
I've really enjoyed Lyle's presentations on the Oz programming language at pdxfunc, and would be happy to hear him present REBOL at pdxlang.

Thanks, Igal!

- Lyle