Update

Matt Youell

Oct 5, 2012, 1:40:27 PM10/5/12
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Just an update. Life has been happening and plans for a new meeting have been pushed back a bit. I'm actively working to put together a quality meeting, which means things might push into November. I'd rather we have a solid meeting experience instead of scrambling to assemble "something" at the last minute.

Right now I expect we'll have a talk from Bart. Nothing else is pinned down, so if you have a language you'd like to talk about (or other talk you feel would pertain to the group) please let me know.

Matt

Matt Youell

Oct 5, 2012, 1:41:43 PM10/5/12
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Oh, and Lyle's REBOL talk, if he's still up for it. I spaced on that one. Sorry Lyle!

Lyle Kopnicky

Oct 5, 2012, 2:02:31 PM10/5/12
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I'm still up for the REBOL talk. I'm glad to have a bit more time for it.

November is fine for me, up through the 15th. Then I'll be in Africa for three weeks.

Thanks for organizing!