New location needed for the Z

Matt Youell

Feb 12, 2013, 4:35:16 PM2/12/13
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Hey y'all.

Time to find a new home. We've lost our contact at Engine Yard as JD is moving on to bigger and more northerly things. :)

I'd like to find a place where we are wanted and not just accommodated, if possible. That likely means one of you lovely people and your generous and/or spacious employer.

The main need is for meeting space for 20-30 people with a projector. Food & drink can be handled separately if need be.

Anyone have ideas? Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Matt

Dan Colish

Feb 12, 2013, 4:40:44 PM2/12/13
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
I'm happy to offer Urban Airship's event space.

--
Dan

Matt

---

Matt Youell

Feb 12, 2013, 7:15:59 PM2/12/13
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Dan - I'll contact you off-list.

Thanks,

Matt

Matt Youell

Feb 12, 2013, 7:31:15 PM2/12/13
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to talk w/ Dan but I'd still love it if we could get a variety of options, so pipe up if you're interested. Thanks

Jonathan "Duke" Leto

Feb 12, 2013, 8:19:37 PM2/12/13
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Howdy,

Just a suggestion: Collective Agency offers space for free to user groups and such. You might want to contact them.

Duke

---

Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jona...@leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC http://labs.leto.net
209.691.DUKE http://dukeleto.pl

Lyle Kopnicky

Feb 13, 2013, 12:05:04 AM2/13/13
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Janrain may be willing to host as well. We have a new, larger space. Sounds like you have some other offers, though.

Matt

Matt Youell

Feb 13, 2013, 2:11:43 AM2/13/13
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 5:19 PM, Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jona...@leto.net> wrote:
Just a suggestion: Collective Agency offers space for free to user groups and such. You might want to contact them.

Yep, I've been to several events there. Added to the list. Thanks.

Matt Youell

Feb 13, 2013, 2:12:26 AM2/13/13
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 9:05 PM, Lyle Kopnicky <lyle...@gmail.com> wrote:
Janrain may be willing to host as well. We have a new, larger space. Sounds like you have some other offers, though.

Thanks Lyle. I'll contact you off-list.

Bart Massey

Feb 13, 2013, 3:16:32 AM2/13/13
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Of course, Portland State is always available. Can't really offer food and drink sponsorship, but we have some nice-sized meeting spaces.

Thanks as always for organizing Zissou. It's one of my favorites.

--Bart

Matt Youell

Feb 14, 2013, 12:01:24 PM2/14/13
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Awesome Bart, I didn't realize that was an option. Thanks!