Update/questions

Matt Youell

Nov 22, 2011, 3:04:11 AM11/22/11
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Hey y'all.

We've got two of three speakers lined up for our first meeting. There is a specific person I'm trying to recruit for the third slot, but it may not happen. Keep those suggestions and offers to present coming. There will be other meetings. If you don't get a shot this time around you likely will later.

The first meeting will be sometime TBD in February. Location TDB.

Word is slowly getting out about the group. I will push more once we've got a firm date and time lined up. If you're active in another group, maybe give this group a mention? Any thoughts on drumming up more interest are welcome.

Any opinions about places to host the event? Thoughts so far have been Lucky Lab SE and Collective Agency.

Perhaps there is a generous employer out there who wants to throw some pizza and/or beer at us? Discuss.

The first meeting is going to be on an eclectic set of languages. Any opinions on having topics or themes for future meetings?

Thanks,

Matt