Invitation to try out the new Free axxun® rapid application development framework

axxun

Oct 5, 2012, 1:16:58 PM10/5/12
to pdx...@googlegroups.com

We are looking for people to try out our new axxun® rapid development framework.  It’s a chance for you to get a “sneak preview” of axxun before we announce our public beta. It’s free to use to create enterprise and business applications.

axxun is a new way to create custom applications. It allows you to build practically any business or enterprise application you can conceive with no coding. With patent-pending axxun technology, you simply create intelligent objects to build your application.

You can download the “pre-beta” version of axxun at http://www.axxun.com/axxunDeveloper.aspx?utm_source=LNKIN&utm_medium=LIpost&utm_campaign=DG-Zissou-PDX

For more info on axxun, reply to this message or visit http://www.axxun.com/home.aspx?utm_source=LNKIN&utm_medium=LIpost&utm_campaign=DG-Zissou-PDX

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mike Forbes

Matt Youell

Oct 5, 2012, 1:28:14 PM10/5/12
to pdx...@googlegroups.com
Sorry this got through. I've banned the sender. If I can figure out the Google Groups new interface I'll see if I can restrict things a bit.