[JOB] Ruby/Javascript Engineers

Jonathan So

Mar 14, 2016, 5:50:28 PM3/14/16
to pd...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

My company, FocusVision is looking for some Ruby/Javascript software engineers. We are looking to expand our team in Portland with five more engineers. We currently have eight engineers here in Portland and with roughly 40 more in our other offices.

The team here in Portland will be working on integration between the six different products we have. We build tools for market researchers. From realtime video conferencing, video editing tools, to online surveys to large discussion type products.

We have multiple Rails projects with different javascript frameworks. We have apps using Ember, Angular and React along with native mobile apps.

Our office is in the Yeon building on 5th and Washington right in downtown.

If you are interested, please take a look at our website at http://focusvision.com and sent me your resume, github, website, etc. If you have any questions, feel free to send them my way also.

Thanks,
Jon

Jonathan So