[JOB] Sr Fullstack Developer with RADAR in downtown Portland

impri...@gmail.com

Dec 18, 2015, 4:09:18 PM12/18/15
to Portland JavaScript Admirers
Hi everyone!

RADAR is continuing to grow and now are hiring a Senior Fullstack Developer with a primary focus on the front-end to their team in downtown Portland! Here's the basic from the job posting on the job and the tech stack (Full job posting and online application @ https://idexperts.applicantpool.com/jobs/57385.html):

We are hiring a Senior Fullstack Developer with strong UI/UX skills AND a full stack background to join our fast-growing business unit. RADAR is a patented, award-winning SaaS product hosted in AWS. We help CISOs and Privacy Officers better manage and evaluate regulated data incidents, while satisfying federal and state breach notification regulations. We run our business unit like a startup, but we are part of ID Experts'a well-established company that provides help to millions of individuals and organizations that rely on ID Expert's identity theft protection, restoration and data breach services.

What You'll Be Doing
In this role, you'll be part of small self-forming cross-discipline teams leading the implementation of new features and UX using AngularJS & Bootstrap building on top of APIs and services you will be writing in Go. The applications we're developing use progressive UX, responsive web design and scalable asynchronous cloud technologies.

Our Technical Stack
Our front-end stack is AngularJS, Bootstrap, Protractor, Karma, Gulp, and Bower. Our backend is a combination of Go micro services and a legacy .NET Web Application (w hich is being phased out ). As a team, we use GitHub, JIRA / Confluence, Slack to model lightweight XP-style Agile processes and track requirements, decisions, and continuous improvement through the lifecycle of feature development.

Good work, good people, good pay, good benefits.  Note: no remote or contract/1099. Feel free to email me with any questions at ai...@radarfirst.com, or jump right in and apply online. Thanks!!

Aimee Levens
Recruiting Consultant

impri...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2016, 6:13:45 PM1/8/16
to Portland JavaScript Admirers
Just a note to all that we are hiring a few Fullstack devs this quarter so keep those applications coming in!!!