[JOB] Fullstack Developer (midlevel) at OIA Global Logistics

impri...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2016, 1:29:25 PM7/19/16
to Portland JavaScript Admirers
Hi everyone!

I'm hiring a midlevel fullstack developer (.NET, C#, Javascript, SQL) for the small, growing team at OIA Global in downtown Portland.

Here's a bit on the job itself:
"In this role, you’ll be part of our agile software engineering team that is responsible for our new OptiLink system and will be participating in the application lifecycle from build through launch to rapid continuous improvement. You’ll contribute to software design, development, testing and implementation, and assist with production issue resolution. We are a highly collaborative small team with a strong focus on iterative design and continual process improvement. Our Agile developers are empowered to design their own solutions and present them to the team. You’ll collaborate with our customer service team as well as OIA’s customers and suppliers, implementing components of our overall solution."

...and here's a bit on location, benefits, etc:

"Our office is located in the South Waterfront area of downtown Portland, along the beautiful Willamette River and within walking distance to public transportation. In addition to a great work-life balance and a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package, we also offer company-paid parking (or Trimet pass), bike parking, and we also reimburse both your smartphone mobile plan and broadband Internet at home."

To review the complete job posting and apply online, please go to https://careers.jobscore.com/careers/oiaglobal/jobs/fullstack-developer-net-daLBeKrh8r5RSjeMg-44q7. If you have any questions, please drop me a line me over at aimee....@oiaglobal.com.

Thanks!!

Aimee Levens

Recruiting Consultant

www.aimeelevens.com