We're hiring at Househappy

Moxley Stratton

Mar 11, 2016, 6:54:33 PM3/11/16
to pd...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

My company is on the lookout for a senior-level JavaScript engineer. We're looking for someone with a penchant for code reviewing and mentoring. Other skills that would be a bonus are: Ruby, Elixir, iOS Objective-C/Swift, and Android.

The Househappy.org website is mostly a single-page-app style front-end, and a Rails API backend.

85% of the development right now is in support of our new product, Househappytrax:

Here is the posting, where you can apply:

Our office is in the Pearl, but we plan to move somewhere else in inner Portland in the next couple months. Also, despite what it says on the ad, we accept contractors too.

Thanks

Moxley