Tozny is hiring Node, PHP, frontend JS, and mobile devs

Jesse Hallett

Nov 4, 2015, 2:56:43 PM11/4/15
to Portland JavaScript Admirers
Tozny is an exciting local startup that I have done some work for.
Tozny's mission statement:

Here at Tozny, we’re passionate about the security and privacy of
everyday users. We build strong security products that are
delightfully easy to use. We are part of the team funded by the US
Government to advance privacy standards by building innovative
security products. Join us, and help solve some of the biggest
problems in computer security and online privacy. We’re a spinoff of
Galois, the security research firm.

There are several openings, including senior and junior positions
working with Node, PHP, React, iOS, and Android.

http://tozny.com/hiring/