Please send resume @ bi...@tresourceinc.com
I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, details given below. If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer details as well.
Middle .net developer
Need only US citizens and GC holders LOCAL ONLY
· The Mid-Level .NET Developer should possess strong understanding of OO Design and be able to apply OO standards across implementation
· The Mid-Level .NET Developer should possess mid-level knowledge with T-SQL and be able to create effective stored procedures on SQL 2005/2008
· The Mid-Level .NET Developer will be responsible for the creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices, including placement and layout of web site pages given client provided content.
· The Mid-Level .NET Developer will be responsible for the development of robust and user-friendly .NET-based web applications.
· The Mid-Level .NET Developer will have the ability to follow SDLC and established nomenclature and style guidelines
· BS Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 2-4 years of development experience or related coursework in a .NET environment
· Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills, and works well in a team environment with excellent communication
· Must have strong analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills
· Having industry-standard e-commerce experience preferred
Having a background or knowledge in Java/J2EE and related technologies preferred
|| BIPIN RAJ ||
Technology Resource Group Inc. e-verify
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Disclaimer: This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply REMOVE in the subject line and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. Technology Resource Group has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Technology Resource Group reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on company's. e-mail system