[JOB] JavaScript Curriculum Developer, JavaScript Teacher at Treehouse

Dave McFarland

Dec 19, 2015, 1:35:18 PM12/19/15
to Portland JavaScript Admirers
Treehouse, an online learning platform based here in Portland, is hiring. We're building out our JavaScript instructional content and are looking for local talent to create curriculum for both client-side and full stack JS. If you're a JavaScript pro, with good writing skills, a love of teaching and learning, we want to meet you. We have a position for those who want to develop courses, writes scripts, create student projects, and also -- for those more outgoing types -- a position to both create courses and appear on camera and create screencasts for our video content.

You can learn more about the jobs here: